Award Winning Quality
Uncompromised quality is our promise. For 17 consecutive years since 2006, Delkor has maintained the No. 1 spot in the Korea Quality Excellence Award (KS-QEl). Inaugurated in 2006, this prestigious national award is a comprehensive index developed by the Korean Standards Association and Korean Society for Quality Management, measuring product quality reflected by customer satisfaction level.
We are proud to be endorsed by a world leading lead-acid automotive car battery manufacturer, Clarios, formerly Power Solutions. This gives us access to the most advanced technologies in automotive battery production. And with an exhaustive quality-control process conducted every two hours, we produce some of the world’s strongest batteries with ultra-high resistance against corrosion.
Keeps Getting Better
We believe the power of taking one more step into the future is in our hands. That’s why we invest heavily in research and development, to constantly enhance our products and services. Pushing the horizons, we have set our sights on the next era of automotive: supplying batteries for electric cars. Going beyond what Today beholds. That’s the power of Delkor.
Delkor Co. Ltd was established in 1985, as a joint venture with GM, the biggest automotive company in US. In 2010, with the goal of supplying unrivalled-quality automotive batteries, we joined the world’s largest automotive battery enterprise, Clarios, formerly Power Solutions.
Today, we are known as Clarios Delkor Corporation. We supply maintenance-free (MF) batteries to global automotive companies, including Hyundai, Kia, Toyota, Honda and Nissan, to name a few. We also extended our battery provision to industrial, commercial, agriculture machinery, deep cycle and marine applications.
Giving our customers the best is the motivation behind our breakthroughs. Enjoying quality, products and service that surpass expectations – we believe, The Power Is Yours.
2006 - 2022
1987 - 2002
Backed by the Global Market Leader: Clarios
Delkor® automotive batteries are powered by Clarios, a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop, manufacture, and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety, and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all share.
For additional information, please visit www.clarios.com.
We continually evaluate and invest in technologies, controls and processes that improve our operations while reducing our environmental footprint.
We operate all our facilities to meet the highest global environmental, health and safety requirements.
We never stop looking to improve. We learn from each of the plants we build or upgrade and strive to apply those lessons learned to all of our operations globally.
We extend our commitment across our supply chain and our partners.
At Clarios, we constantly strive to ensure environmental responsibility, and sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. With facilities that employ world-class technology and best practices globally, our manufacturing and recycling efforts have set industry benchmarks for health, safety and environmental performance.
Our dedication to sustainability is evidenced by our innovations in the advanced battery industry for hybrid and electric vehicles. We also provide the aftermarket with the latest technological developments, helping our customers save energy, reduce pollution and fuel consumption, and recycle more.
A Sustainable Business for Generations to Come
Clarios is an active leader in sustainable practices and initiatives that have a broader impact on the world. Our environmental stewardship, which is evidenced by our waste reduction and other responsible manufacturing practices, has been an important part of our corporate responsibilities since day one. Today, that commitment is at the heart of our Ecosteps® program, which promotes proper disposal and recycling of used lead-acid batteries.
We are committed to continually minimising our environmental impact by improving the performance of our facilities, promoting sustainability within the supply chain, and using natural resources and commodities responsibly.
Visit Clarios for more on Sustainability
- Our Delkor distributor in Australia supports battery recycling.
- R & J Batteries Pty Ltd Battery Recycling Policy/Statement.
- R & J Batteries Pty Ltd supports and advocates the safe, sustainable, environmentally aware and legal collection and recycling of Used Lead Acid Batteries (ULAB).
- We support the principal of product stewardship: that the responsibility for environmental management of ULAB products including their recovery at end of life, is shared by organisations at every stage of the ULAB product life cycle.
- All R & J Batteries Pty Ltd stores and warehouses are equipped and able to collect, store and arrange transportation of ULAB irrespective of the size or quantities.
- Those R & J Batteries Pty Ltd stores that are affiliated with our sister company, Vic Scrap Batteries Pty Ltd may also be able to pay for ULAB collections subject to current prices, location, quantities and current stock levels. Please check with your local store for more details.
- Where possible, R & J Batteries Pty Ltd endeavours to build in ULAB recycling options into all our major supply contracts and agreements.
- We support only those recycling organisations that have the capability to recycle on shore in a sustainable and environmentally sensitive manner.
- We DO NOT advocate or support black market collection and illegal off shore exporting operations.